Greater Little Rock, Arkansas Air Conditioning Services
Are you considering purchasing a new air conditioning unit or are you dissatisfied with how your current unit operates? You’ve come to the right place!
With nearly 50 years of air conditioning and cooling systems experience, the experts at BR McGinty can diagnose, repair, replace or install any cooling system. Whatever the situation, our experienced staff of Little Rock, Arkansas AC service technicians and installation crews are ready to solve any problem.
Our air conditioning services include:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Repair and Replacement
- New Construction
- Room Additions
- Ductless Systems
Preventative maintenance is the key in prolonging the life of your air conditioning system. There are numerous benefits of annual maintenance: healthier indoor air quality, lower utility bills, safer operation, and more. Neglecting preventative maintenance will almost certainly lead to a steady decline in the performance of your air conditioning unit.
At BR McGinty, we can come and check out your air conditioning unit to ensure that it is working condition and what you can do to maintain it. Contact us now for the care of your AC!
Common Air Conditioning Problems
Although there are numerous reasons why an air conditioner or cooling system may need to be replaced or repaired, there are a few that are more common than others. Knowing these reasons may help you understand what a professional technician is referring to when you discuss a problem and your options on how to correct it.
- Faulty wiring or a faulty thermostat – These two problems often prevent the air conditioning unit from getting power or functioning correctly. It can also cause a possible trip in the circuit breaker.
- Low Freon – This can indicate there may be a leak or problem with the refrigerant system.
- Tripped electrical breakers – This can cause your entire AC unit to not work and may require the help of a professional.
- Clogged drain line or dirty evaporator coil – These two problems can often lead to leaking or dripping around your AC unit. For more information, read our blog “Why Does My AC Unit Leak When I Use it?”
Be sure to contact us if any of these air conditioning problems occur. One of our talented Little Rock, Arkansas HVAC technicians will be able to fix the problem in no time!
Contact BR McGinty!
Our team is proud to offer courteous and swift service along with our decades of experience in the HVAC industry. We are fully licensed, insured, and capable of working with all makes and models of air conditioner brands. Our service vehicles are well-stocked with all of the parts and supplies needed to make most common repairs in a single call, so we can be in and out.
In addition to all of the ways in which we serve our clients better, we offer 24/7 emergency air conditioning repair services. We don’t want your comfort to suffer just because a problem occurs after normal business hours. Air conditioners and cooling systems are designed to cool your home and keep it comfortable all day and night, so you can rely on BR McGinty’s team to get cooling system repairs done efficiently, anytime. Check out our annual maintenance agreement for more information.
- Fully licensed and insured for your protection and ours
- BBB A+ Rated Company