If you need your sink, shower, or tub faucet repaired or replaced, you can rely on the plumbing experts at BR McGinty. Our licensed plumbers have over 75 years of collective experience and are dedicated to providing central Arkansas residents with the best services possible. Whether your home or business has a leaky faucet, slow drip, or needs an upgrade, our plumbers can help. We have an extensive warehouse that ensures the part needed to fix your issue is almost always in stock. For dependable faucet repair in central Arkansas, turn to BR McGinty — schedule an appointment for a FREE estimate!
- Fully licensed and insured for your protection
- BBB A+ Rated Company
Why Is My Faucet Dripping?
While faucet leaks and drips can be caused by various factors, some of the most common include:
- Defective O-rings – Over time, the O-ring (part of the mechanism that keeps the faucet handle in place) can loosen or wear out. If left unrepaired, defective, loose, or damaged O-rings can cause faucets to drip near the handles.
- Old Washers – Every time you turn on the faucet, the washer is pushed against the valve seat, causing it to wear out from friction. You’ll notice dripping around the spout if the washer is faulty.
- Damaged Valve Seats – As the compression connection between a faucet and spout, the valve seat can corrode due to the buildup of sediment. If the valve seat is broken, water can leak from the spout.
- Faulty Washer Installation – Washers need to be precise in order to work properly. If a washer is an incorrect size, it will cause noticeable leaks.
While a leaky faucet can be annoying, these small leaks and drips can lead to more damage than just a higher water bill if left unrepaired. Leaks can also discolor the sink, tub, marble, stone, or porcelain. They can also cause fixtures to be damaged beyond repair, and you then have to replace the entire faucet, bathtub, or vanity area due to erosion or discoloration.
Our faucet repair experts will take the time to inspect your sinks, showers, and tubs and fix your leaky faucets, but also take the time to address any larger plumbing issues.
Leaky Faucet Repair and Replacement
Additionally, if the faucets, or hose bibs, on the outside of your home leak, they will attract mice, flies, and ants and the cost of dealing with these pests will be much more expensive than the cost of repairing the faucets.
Our experts can handle all of the following:
- Leaky faucet repair for sinks, showers, and tubs
- Kitchen faucet replacement
- Shower faucet replacement
- Bathtub faucet replacement
- Outdoor faucet replacement
Commercial plumbing systems experience heavy traffic and repetitive high faucet usage can result in physical wear and tear, leaks, and other damage. Commercial faucets that leak or don’t turn on or off properly can result in property damage and high water bills for your business. BR McGinty’s plumbing experts can ensure that your faucets operate as intended.
Something as simple as upgrading your home or business’ faucets can cause an almost instant transformation in your bathroom. Instead of dealing with the hassle of it on your own, our licensed plumbers can install new bathroom faucets and other plumbing fixtures for you. We have the skills and experience to do the job quickly and correctly. With BR McGinty, you can enjoy the benefits of beautiful new faucets without the headache of doing it yourself.
Contact our Little Rock Faucet Repair Experts
From plumbing to air conditioning and heating services, you can rely on BR McGinty to be there when you need us. Don’t let your leaky faucets drip for one more day! Trust our Little Rock plumbers to handle any faucet repair, replacement, or installation for your home or business’ sinks, showers, and tubs. Contact us today to schedule a FREE estimate.BOOK NOW