As you know, Arkansas heat can get a little extreme—you simply cannot run the risk of an air conditioning failure during those summer months when the humidity kicks in and the temperatures climb up into the 100’s! At BR McGinty, our technicians are licensed, insured, and experienced at working with all major makes and models of AC brands. This includes central air units, heat pump systems, mini-split systems, package units, and more.
We’ve been the air conditioning company that families in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, Cabot, and Sherwood have trusted for decades. For high-quality service, including AC repair and AC replacement in Little Rock, contact BR McGinty and get a FREE estimate!
- Fully licensed and insured for your protection
- BBB A+ Rated Company
Affordable Air Conditioning Repairs
If your AC stops working, it can only take a couple of short hours before the temperature in your house climbs to an uncomfortable level, leaving everyone in your family sweaty and restless. Other companies can take hours or even days to get back to you, but those of us at BR McGinty understand the dire need for prompt service at times like this.
There are many parts of an AC unit that could be responsible for it not working properly. When selecting a professional AC repair service, you need a company that knows what they’re doing and will solve the issue as soon as possible. Our team of highly experienced technicians can examine the issue and diagnose the root problem quickly. Our fleet of service vehicles comes to your house stocked with the supplies and parts we need to make the most common repairs in a single visit. This allows us to be in and out with little disruption to you and your family.
We have experience diagnosing and repairing all aspects of air conditioning including:
- Insufficient airflow
- Loud noises or humming
- Irregular cycling
- Water leaks
- Fan Issues
- Bad odors
- And everything else in between!
At BR McGinty, we believe that air conditioner repair comes down to a matter of experience, speed, and trust. Because of our knowledge in all things HVAC and our ability to perform quick, high-quality repair services, families have trusted us with their comfort since 1965—see what we can do for you!SCHEDULE YOUR A/C REPAIR
Air Conditioning Replacement
Even with proper maintenance and upkeep, air conditioners won’t last forever. If your current air conditioner is on its last leg and repairs won’t be enough, or if you’re dissatisfied with how your unit operates, we can replace it with a new, better-performing AC unit. Not only will replacing your old AC with an upgraded unit keep you from needing to get frequent repairs, installing a new unit could be a smart choice for your energy bill too—newer units are more energy-efficient, saving you money in the long run!
There are various factors we take into account when finding the right air conditioner replacement, such as the size of your home, your budget, and your usage needs. Our technicians use our expertise to provide you with all of the information and guidance needed to make an informed decision. We offer a full spectrum of services to replace or install a new AC that works at optimal capacity all summer long, year after year.
Don’t know whether you should fully replace your AC unit instead of continuing to repair it? Read our signs below!
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Replacing
- AC doesn’t blow air – Often the first sign that a full system failure is imminent is when the unit either stops blowing cold air or has limited airflow altogether. Sometimes this is only a minor problem, such as a clogged drain, but in many cases, it can lead to the need for full replacement. It’s best to have a trained and experienced technician inspect the unit to determine the best course of action.
- AC makes strange sounds – If your air conditioner makes squeaking, grinding, or any other unusual sounds that you believe were not present before, it could be a sign that your unit is beginning to decline and reach the end of its shelf life.
- AC has excess moisture buildup – The presence of moisture is not uncalled for, but if you notice an excess of it from a refrigerant leak or if it leads to mold growth, it might be a sign that your system is beyond repair and needs full replacement.
- Air from AC has a strange smell – A strange smell coming from a system that usually has neutral-smelling air could be attributed to a minor repair or cleanup; however, it might also be a definite sign that something isn’t right.
- Energy bills keep increasing – If you notice your energy bills keep increasing, even during the season changes in which you might use your AC less, then it might be outdated and time to upgrade your unit to a more advanced cooling system.
Get Cleaner & Healthier Air Quality
Leading Air Conditioning Repairs, AC Repair Services, AC Service, Air Conditioner Repair in Little Rock, AR, North Little Rock, AR, Conway, AR, Cabot, AR & Sherwood, AR
At BR McGinty, our team of technicians is proud to provide swift and courteous service alongside our 75+ years of collective experience in the heating and cooling industry. If you’re looking for an air conditioning repairs, replacements, an installation company with experienced technicians, no-surprise pricing, and a worry-free guarantee, BR McGinty can be your HVAC company of choice!
Don’t forget, we do air conditioning installation for new constructions! Contact us or call 501-725-6549 to schedule a service appointment and FREE estimate.