If your toilet needs repairing, you can rely on the plumbing experts at BR McGinty. Our licensed plumbers have over 75 years of collective experience and are dedicated to providing central Arkansas residents with the best services possible. Our professional team can repair, replace, or install your toilets in no time. Schedule an appointment today for a FREE estimate!
- Fully licensed and insured for your protection
- BBB A+ Rated Company
Our plumbers can handle any type of toilet repair that is needed, whether your toilet is constantly running, lacks flushing power, isn’t flushing at all, or leaking, BR McGinty can help. Our goal is to get your toilets repaired correctly and as quickly as possible to prevent any further damage.
Some of our most common toilet repairs include:
Constantly Running Toilet
After a flush, your toilet should stop running water once the toilet bowl is full. Toilets that continue to run have an internal leak—water is being dumped down the overflow, wasting as much as 200 gallons of water a day. Running toilets can be the result of a corroded overflow pipe, worn-out flush valve assembly, or broken flapper valve. Our plumbers can repair your running toilet and reduce wasted water.
Many toilet problems, including leaking toilets, don’t necessitate repairing the entire toilet. Like any home appliances, toilet tanks feature many small moving parts that may need to be replaced over time. Flapper valves, fill valves, and other tank parts can all wear out and cause toilet leaks that aren’t clearly visible to the naked eye. Toilet leaks around the base can also occur around the toilet gaskets (the bolts that seal the tank to the toilet bowl) or the wax ring below the base of the toilet. Our plumbers can help identify the source of toilet leaks and repair them with quality replacement parts, so you don’t have to buy a new toilet.
Toilet Replacement & Installation
Sometimes replacing the toilet is a better solution than trying to repair it. If your toilet is old, replacement parts may be difficult or impossible to find. Replacing the toilet with a newer model may be your best option and it comes with advantages, such as helping you save money on your water bill since newer toilets use less water per flush. Our licensed plumbers can diagnose the problem and help determine the best solution for you and your budget. We can replace your toilet with a cost-effective, upgraded model, if necessary.
If you’re remodeling your bathroom or updating old fixtures, replacing a toilet can be a big job if you’ve never done it before. You may even uncover bathroom plumbing problems during your remodel. No matter the situation, our experienced plumbers can provide toilet installations for any kind of toilet in your home or business. Our team can expedite replacing your toilets while ensuring that the installation is done right.
Toilet Maintenance Tips
To help your toilets perform better and last longer, below are a few toilet maintenance tips:
- Avoid flushing paper towels, feminine products, cleaning wipes, or anything other than toilet paper.
- Routinely inspect your toilet for leaks by looking for wet areas on and around the toilet, as well as on the water line that connects the toilet to the wall. If you notice any signs of a leaky toilet, call a plumber as soon as possible. Toilet leaks can hike up your water bill and damage your home.
- Test for toilet leaks by adding six or seven drops of food coloring to your tank. Let it sit for 30 minutes, then check your toilet bowl and see if the water has changed color. If it has, you have a leak and should call a plumber right away.
- The water shut-off valve is the knob attached to the wall or floor that shuts off the water supply to your toilet. Routinely check to see if the knob is still turnable. If it is resistant or won’t budge, it may be faulty and in need of professional maintenance.
- Make sure the fill valve is working properly by lifting the lid to your tank and flushing the toilet. Make sure that after the tank has refilled, the fill valve completely stops dispensing water. If it doesn’t, give us a call. Our highly skilled plumbers will promptly diagnose and fix the problem.
Contact our Little Rock Toilet Repair Experts
Whether it is plumbing or air conditioning and heating services, you can rely on BR McGinty to be there when you need us. Trust our Little Rock plumbers to handle all toilet repairs, replacements, and installations for your home or business. Contact us today to schedule a FREE estimate.BOOK NOW